Monday 21 March 2011

Exclusive - Taarabt: 'God has brought Neil Warnock to me'





Adel Taarabt claims that Neil Warnock is a gift from God.
The QPR playmaker was named Championship Player of the Year at the Football League Awards on Sunday after an outstanding season.
The Moroccan has weighed in with 15 goals and 15 assists to send the Hoops within touching distance of the Premier League.
And he has put that fine form down to his manager, telling talkSPORT: "God has brought Neil Warnock to me. We have a fantastic relationship as I’m a very difficult guy to control and he can deal with me. I have not just found a home, I’ve found a family and to have a manager like this is fantastic.
“I’m a big character and want to be the best and all the tricks I try, I want them to come off. If I play badly I go home upset but people confuse the person and the footballer, I’m not a bad guy.”
Warnock’s men have one foot in the Premier League and Taarabt can’t wait to strut his stuff on the big stage.
“We have 8 more games and 4 wins will get us promoted but we want to win the league," added the 21-year-old. "He (Warnock) told me that he wants to take me to the Premier League. Before there was only Ronaldo here and the fans want to see entertainment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment