Saturday, 2 April 2011

Chelsea enter the race for £8m QPR playmaker Adel Taarabt



Adel Taarabt
Chelsea are expected to join the chase this summer for QPR forward Adel Taarabt. 
The 21-year-old Morocco international, who has two years left on his contract, looks set to leave Loftus Road in the summer even if Rangers win promotion to the Premier League and would command an asking price of around £8million.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1372806/Chelsea-enter-race-8m-QPR-playmaker-Adel-Taarabt.html#ixzz1IPM1lXsd

Friday, 1 April 2011

Taarabt ready for Rangers return - Warnock


Adel Taarabt Image 3
NEIL Warnock says Adel Taarabt is in the right frame of mind to finish the task of getting Rangers promoted after missing the last game to cope with a family bereavement.
The Championship player of the year missed his first club game of the campaign at Doncaster before the international break because of the death of a close family member and the QPR manager was sufficiently concerned to jet out to spend time with him in Morocco last week.
Warnock took in Morocco's Olympic team in action as well as making sure he got to see Taarabt in his homeland.
"I went to Morocco for four days and had a few hours with him on Monday night," said the QPR boss. "He's OK now and looking forward to the run-in.
"I think he appreciated me going out to see him. I think it was important to show a bit of support for him. He's only a young lad of 21.
"We don't often get a chance to chat like that and he was relaxed on his own territory. I had four or five hours with him."

QPR boss visits Morocco to lend support to Adel Taarabt


Adel Taarabt Image 4
NEIL Warnock says Adel Taarabt is in the right frame of mind to finish the task of getting Rangers promoted after missing the last game to cope with a family bereavement.
The Championship player of the year missed his first club game of the campaign at Doncaster before the international break because of the death of a close family member and the QPR manager was sufficiently concerned to jet out to spend time with him in Morocco last week.
Warnock took in Morocco's Olympic team in action as well as making sure he got to see Taarabt in his homeland.
"I went to Morocco for four days and had a few hours with him on Monday night," said the QPR boss. "He's OK now and looking forward to the run-in.
"I think he appreciated me going out to see him. I think it was important to show a bit of support for him. He's only a young lad of 21.
"We don't often get a chance to chat like that and he was relaxed on his own territory. I had four or five hours with him."


Read More http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/london-qpr/2011/04/01/qpr-boss-visits-morocco-to-lend-support-to-adel-taarabt-82029-28441674/#ixzz1IGcZAfql

Thursday, 31 March 2011

Chelsea linked with Taarabt interest

Chelsea Football Club are said to be interested in Adel Taarabt.

The Moroccan international failed to make the grade at Tottenham Hotspur, but he has been sensational since moving to Queens Park Rangers.

Taarabt is leading Neil Warnock’s side charge to the Premier League, and he has been named the Championship Player of the Year.

Although top-flight football looks certain to be on the Loftus Road agenda next season, Rangers could face a fight to keep hold of their star player.

Reports suggest the 21-year-old playmaker has caught the attention of Carlo Ancelotti, who is looking to add more flair to his Chelsea options in the summer.

Monday, 28 March 2011

QPR star delays new contract as United and Real Madrid circle

QPR-Adel-Taraabt-Cropped.jpg


Adel Taarabt will discuss an improved deal at QPR – but may not put pen to paper until the end of the year.
Taarabt, who has two years left on his contract, has been named the Championship’s best player.
He is being monitored by a string of top clubs including Manchester United and Real Madrid, but the Moroccan is pledging his immediate future to Rangers because he enjoys working with boss Neil Warnock.


Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-News-QPR-s-Adel-Taarabt-has-delayed-signing-a-new-contract-with-interest-from-Manchester-United-and-Real-Madrid-article717520.html#ixzz1Hw8b5bUy
Sign up for MirrorFootball's Morning Spy newsletter Register here

Adel Taarabt: Showboat 11/3/26